This has got to be one of the simplest recipes I’ve done thus far on the Zinc Saucier, so much so that I don’t even have to send you to after the jump for the steps. Just a pic and some steps.
Bing Bang Bosh.
1. Make or procure breadcrumbs.
2. Finely chop some onion, you’ll need about half an onion for 3-4 pieces of fish.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, olive oil, herbs (or just salt and pepper) and onion in a bowl.
4. Spread olive oil onto the fish and then apply the breadcrumb/onion mix.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Maybe 20. I guess until the fish is done and the crumb is golden brown.
Oh, I served it with mashed potatoes that had a little butter and parsley mixed in. Also tasty and simple. I think I’ll try salmon next time though, and white breadcrumbs.